My office manager of 17 years from work is retiring. This post is a tribute to all that she has done for the office, staff, patients, and myself...
Here are her answers to some common questions.
When did you start working at WFM?
1. Started WFM in 2005
I came along side Dr. Caracappa to fulfill and assist his passion and plan to begin the exciting inception of Wrightstown Family Medicine with our 1st patient on 12/15/2005.
What did you enjoy most about your time with WFM?
2. My greatest joy and pleasure while working at WFM was to see how God worked in and through the doctors, myself and our staff to assist in the healing of our patients physically, mentally as well as spiritually!
I was the audience of endless personal success stories over these 17 years.
What will you miss the most?
3. I WILL greatly miss being the "MOMANGER" (a name the staff gave me) of the
office to have the honor, privilege and pleasure to love on, unite & assist my staff in any way I could.
What will you not miss the most?
4. I will NOT miss being in a closed office setting moving forward with freedom to enjoy travel to enjoy outdoor nature and God's fingerprints all around us each day!
What are your plans now?
5. The next step and great passion with excitement of retirement for me will involve more time with our 2 adult married children and 6 grandchildren!
My husband and I purchased a Motor Home last November and sold our home in December in preparation of this next step.
Our plan is to travel out West and around our amazing USA in our home on wheels!!!!
Any parting wisdom you want to leave to our staff and/or patients?
6. I'm known for my "Momanger isms" of which I will leave you with just one...
DO YOUR BEST
PRAY IT'S BLESSED
AND GOD WILL TAKE CARE OF THE REST......
So this will be FAREWELL and not GOODBYE....
You will truly be missed. Thank you for all that you have done and may God bless you and your family as you embark on your next journey!