But here are a few thoughts that I wanted to jot down. Survival tips for when hubby goes on a business trip...
- try to get extra help if I can (don't always work out... but especially helpful if during bath time or food time there is another adult around)
- try to keep kids routine the same (that way no surprises and i know when i can have my 'breaks')
- try to keep meals simple (confession... this is when i splurge on unhealthy eating that I normally don't eat when husband is around. haha.. like ramen noodles! yum!)
- try to decrease expectations (so the kids may eat less than usual... maybe even skip a bath...)
- try to do something 'fun' and different (my favorite memory of when my dad went on business trips is snuggling in my mom's big bed watching a movie!)
- try to Skype or call to keep in touch (even with the kids)
Daddy will be back tomorrow...