Long time no blog! November was a crazy month for me and it just flew by. One daughter turned three, the other daughter turned one... I ran 26.2 miles in between their birthdays and Thanksgiving was thrown in there as well!
Here is a sample of some things I'm thankful for this year:
- a stimulating and rewarding job where the staff is like family
- friends near and far to laugh and cry with
- our church with its dynamic worship, insightful sermons, and a community to grow with and serve
- willing grandparents sacrificing time and energy to babysit and help with household chores
- two healthy daughters who make me smile all the time
- a patient and supportive husband who ran 6+ miles with me during the Philly Marathon!
- a loving and gracious God who gave me the most meaningful gift of all... His Son, Jesus... it is because of Him that I can have peace that transcends understanding, eternal hope in times of despair, and an ongoing dynamic and intimate relationship with my Father in heaven