Many milestones and changes this past year... So thankful for all of these and so much more...
- Celebrating my dad's 80th birthday
- Commemorating my parents' 50th Wedding Anniversary
- My firstborn hitting Sweet 16
- Privilege to serve with Wrightstown Family Medicine for 16 years
- New opportunity to reach the neediest populations at Dedicated Senior
HAPPY THANKSGIVING, EVERYONE!!
The LORD is my strength and my shield;
in him my heart trusts, and I am helped;
my heart exults, and with my song I give thanks to him.
- Psalm 28:7